Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WISH I WAS HARRY POTTER INSTEAD OF JUST PLAIN HARRY


I just saw the new Harry Potter movie, and it was great. I am having to re-read the last book. I realized how much I had forgotten. I rushed to the store to get the book when it came out, and I read it like a mad woman. I could not wait to find out the ending. (Although no big surprises really!)

Don't you wish you had the power to magically make things happen????? POOF the bed is made -- POOF supper is cooked and on the table -- POOF the house is shiny and clean. I may be Harry, but I sure do wish I had Harry Potter's powers....his powers, the tiara, the pink velvet cape - I really could save the world, Lovey #1 would have front row seats to the Colonial Center's Dinosaur event in October, and get that elusive CJ Spiller poster for my office.

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

Oh girl - the things I could and would *POOF* !