Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HUNTING, BUT.......


OK, I am a strict vegetarian and do not understand the "sport" of hunting. I understand people hunt to feed their family, but I have just never understood why people kill beautiful animals for the sport...not judging - just saying I don't understand.

BUT - as you can see by the picture, the little man, a/k/a the one that lights up my heart, LOVES to "hunt". He shot this squirrel with his nerf gun. (Obviously his Uncle B was with him and just might have had something a little more heavy duty than nerf balls.) You can see the look on his face - he was thrilled. I guess we have one more hunter in the family. I don't understand it, but he is just the cutest thing in his camo and his gun holding that rat with a bushy tail.

4 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I don't understand it either but my family is crazy about it. I sit in the house and read or quilt. Can't blog because there's no internet at the farm. Anyhow, it's a win win situation. They have fun and they leave me alone!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I don't understand it either but my family is crazy about it. I sit in the house and read or quilt. Can't blog because there's no internet at the farm. Anyhow, it's a win win situation. They have fun and they leave me alone!!

just ask beth said...

I think my 3 Point breakfast is about to come up!

Monogram Queen said...

Not a fan of hunting either but he IS a cutie pie and I love camo!