Thursday, December 18, 2008

EDISTO BEACH CHRISTMAS PARADE


The above is a picture we just found on an Edisto website. We entered a float in the Edisto Christmas Parade. The float was named "It's all about family". It was done to look like the beach with the sand and ocean. We had three generations of family - grandmother, mother, and both kids - Santa with his surfboard, palm trees, and who could leave out the cooler (which of course contained only juice boxes and waters) and the sand umbrella which had Canadian Mist imprinted all over it.....you know it looked like a family just out on the beach...well our family anyway. We had the best time. MG drove the Yukon and I took pictures and sipped cocktails.

Good pictures and even better memories.


4 comments:

Monogram Queen said...

My kind of parade for sure!

Greg C said...

I love it. There is nothing quite like Christmas in the south. :)

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

That's priceless. I DO love a parade and a parade at the beach is even better!

just ask beth said...

Edisto sounds like pure heaven right now, of course, 85 degrees with a cold brewski in tow!! Let's try to meet for lunch, I will definitely need to consult with you about my "bankruptcy" options after my VISA comes in..LOL!! Seriously, I only charged a few things, the rest cah over a period of 4 months!