Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I'M THINKING OF A THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL PARTY


I can't wait to have friends over Thursday night for a little pizza, beer, and TIGER football. Last Saturday was a great game, but this is a conference game.....

Funny, I have already started planning the tailgaiting menu, the outfit, and the decorations for next Saturday's game against Boston College. It will be my first game of the season. I am soooo very excited. This may call for a new outfit - but then I am so very superstitious that I probably can't introduce anything new into the wardrobe - crazy I know, but it is just the way we roll.

2 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

OH boy...do I understand the superstition. I can say, happily might I add, that I wore the new skirt last week and we still won. I even left EARLY because of the rain and we still won. Just don't go TOO radical...LOL....GO TIGERS!

Monogram Queen said...

I thought I had commented on this but obviously I didn't. Love tailgate parties and football games! Love em'! So glad it's football season!