Wednesday, March 25, 2009

THE MASTERS


Just counting down the days! MG is looking forward to seeing some wonderful golf and eating a pimento cheese sandwich and walking the green grass of an old friend "The Masters". I am not going this year. MG is going and she is taking Daddy Bill, my Daddy's best friend. (He and his wife have always been my other set of parents, but with Mama and Daddy both gone, they have stepped into that role and they truly ARE mine.)I know MG and DB will have a great time! I am jealous of the time they will get just one on one...although I have had a lifetime with him - he is the best. Although it wasn't easy growing up with him - he is an Episcopal Priest - I had to watch my P's and Q's (or at least try to hide my wicked wicked ways).

2 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I grew up 65 miles from Augusta and never attended The Masters...my daddy wasn't a golfer. I really feel like I missed out...

Monogram Queen said...

Never atteneded the Masters but I know my Daddy would love it! He's a golf freak!