Saturday, November 29, 2008

TODAY IS THE DAY


Within one hour, Clemson takes the field at home to settle bragging rights for one more year. Carolina will once again go to DEATH VALLEY to face our TIGERS.

I have my fingers, toes, and any other body part that will cross, and let me tell you, at my age - the body parts that will cross are numerous, that the TIGERS will once again beat the stuffin' out of those chickens. We need to win this game to be bowl eligible, and we need to win this to make sure we secure Dabo's position as Head Coach.

I BELIEVE...........GO TIGERS!!!!



2 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I'm very envious that you got to spend the week at Edisto. We love it down there...

Monogram Queen said...

Although i'm a steadfast Gamecock I knew we were licked early on...