Wednesday, September 10, 2008

GOBLINS, ALLEY CATS, WITCHES ON BROOMS


I just can't wait for Halloween. I am getting so excited about decorating the new house for fall, and of course, the greatest holiday of the year (dah dah) HALLOWEEN. Who does not love cute jack-o-lanterns, ghosts, and witches. I swannie I do not know why I love witches so much. I am not a dark, gloomy, or sadistic person, but I just love witches...not real witches, just make believe (of course some people have called a witch or something close to that).

Is it too early to start putting some fal out? I mean really, it is September (eventhough it is 90 something outside).

1 comment:

just ask beth said...

Thanks for the comments!! I am a newbie at this blogging thing. I have so much to say and dang it is frustrating sometimes to express. Do you live in cola.? I am a loan officer and thouht maybe if you were a real estate attorney I culd meet you and refer some business your way.. I seem to have a lot of TIGER readers out there. Beth